OOC Let's Chat!

Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 16:42 The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
Image posted by the member
I got a bunch of freebies
Whoa!! So cool!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm off to watch a movie!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Have fun! I’m still watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and doing Sociology notes. Lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 16:41
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:37
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08

AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????
YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
MWEHEHE XD
are you alr honey?

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 16:42 The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
I got a bunch of freebies
woahh, kinda jealous In the best way possible ^^ That's so cool!

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:15
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 16:10 Num num num 🍦
Yum! Now I want ice cream. :lol:
So joyful

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m going to see a movie and get food and Starbucks and dress cute today Heheheheh I might post a fit check later heheh

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:21
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 16:41
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:37
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41

AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????
YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
MWEHEHE XD
are you alr honey?
Ehhhh I'm alive!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I’ve written 5 whole a5 pages of my story!!!! I’m about to be on page 100!!!!!!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!