OOC Let's Chat!

Why you eating ice cream

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??
*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clark :D i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
*pouts at Ezra before looking at Peneolpe*

My skull is not that thick-
You are a meanie Ezra

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 16:10 Num num num ๐Ÿฆ
Yum! Now I want ice cream. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04

What in the injustice
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))

MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 16:14
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51

*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??
*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clark :D i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
*pouts at Ezra before looking at Peneolpe*

My skull is not that thick-
You are a meanie Ezra
It's okayy..don't listen to him!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:37
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05
What in the injustice
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))

MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????
YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
:sly: sly??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
Image posted by the member
I got a bunch of freebies

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 16:42 The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
Image posted by the member
I got a bunch of freebies
Woowwww...did ya enjoy well??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have way too many to replies to do and not enough time

๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐šขโˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ(โ˜†โ–ฝโ˜†) ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™!เฟŽ