Let's Chat!
MmhmmmmmAaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:44Mass repliesPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:44Yaya..actually they were less before.. idk why everyone reply to the rps at the same time T-TAaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:42I am expecting replies on the others
Didn't you get that mass owl I sent![]()
Let's Chat!
*peeks inside and looks around*
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Let's Chat!
I have so many RPs to respond to, but instead Iโm working on IRL hw and watching Harry Potter. 
Iโll probably do replies in a bit.
Iโll probably do replies in a bit.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
*turns back listening to the bang*Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
Are you both okay??
Let's Chat!
*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clarkPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57*turns back listening to the bang*Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
Are you both okay??
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Let's Chat!
Uhmm it's good to see you're alrightEzra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clarkPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57*turns back listening to the bang*Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
Are you both okay??i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
*gives a hand*
Come on...you too Clark!!
Let's Chat!
Num num num
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
