𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

That so true. @Nick Jameson here's the list I think lol there are so many orders

Bella = 50
Penny (Penelope) = 27
Maya = 95
Aaron = 1 (or anything close to that!)

:D
Last edited by Bella Light on 3 Oct 2026, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi guys anyone want to join our party in Room of Requirements

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:46 @Kia Heppner wherever you walk a stream of flowers follow
Cool!! Can I stack it with 5 :cute:

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I do but I don't have access bc I don't have a fake permission slip yet :)
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:22 Hi guys anyone want to join our party in Room of Requirements

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member
Wow, can I have 72?

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ah okay!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:23 Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:24 Ah okay!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:23 Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me
I can give one to you!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait, actually? Don't you need one yourself? THANK YOU SO MUCHHH :)
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:25
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:24 Ah okay!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:23 Wait oh no maybe like ask around I got my permission slip like that someone gave it to me
I can give one to you!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So anyone want to join the party @Kai Hepner

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile