𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Nah I sneaked in and gave him food every day

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 14:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:55
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 13:49 Is anything available rn? In food options I mean
Well everything is available!! You just gotta order!!
Some of that special soup then?
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 14:15 Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up
I mean... He was tied up for a week without food... I'd go crazy too if I were him
@Nick Jameson
Your special soup needed hereee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member
That's a LOT of options..
37?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Kia Heppner wherever you walk a stream of flowers follow

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
WOW that's a LOT!

Can I have 50? Thanks! :)
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member
I'll take 27..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member
95 got my attention..

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane

@Kai Hepner pick one any one Image posted by the member
OOoh
Can I choose 1 (or anything close to it)

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Lol nicks got too many orders

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."