Let's Chat!
ooooh what show are you doing
Let's Chat!
That's good!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:20 I fell asleep agin for another 2 hours so now I have 5 hours of sleep!
Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGGAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05What in the injusticeDont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))
MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I only have 1 rp that i need to reply, other than that im planning to do some homework
Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 15:04 I only have 1 rp that i need to reply, other than that im planning to do some homework![]()
Good luck! Get those points for the sneks!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.