𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nah I sneaked in and gave him food every day
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Nick JamesonKai Hepner wrote: Today, 14:18Some of that special soup then?
I mean... He was tied up for a week without food... I'd go crazy too if I were himLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 14:15 Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up
Your special soup needed hereee
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
That's a LOT of options..Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane
@Kai Hepner pick one any one![]()
37?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
WOW that's a LOT!
Can I have 50? Thanks!
Can I have 50? Thanks!
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane
@Kai Hepner pick one any one![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll take 27..Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane
@Kai Hepner pick one any one![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
95 got my attention..Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane
@Kai Hepner pick one any one![]()
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
OOohNick Jameson wrote: Today, 14:43 @Laura Büttner what you did was inhumane
@Kai Hepner pick one any one![]()
Can I choose 1 (or anything close to it)
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.