How Well Known Are You On HiO?

0/10 never saw you

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 HIII

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.89/10 Hiii!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I’ve seen you a lot but haven’t interacted

β€œSignificant annoyance in your case’” -Nico di Angelo

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you around welcome I saw you only registered yesterday

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you around a lot!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.