𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Me toooo
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Huhh..what had he done?Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 13:06 Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Customers any?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nopee..
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Donor bully him goes outside and sets @Joseph Sims freeLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 13:06 Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well everything is available!! You just gotta order!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Some of that special soup then?
I mean... He was tied up for a week without food... I'd go crazy too if I were himLaura Büttner wrote: Today, 14:15 Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up