𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
BELLA DO SOMETHING!!!
*her screaming gargled from the tea being blasted into her face*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*stands up*
OWW!
*earth shakes*
*Slips and falls again*
*groans*
What have I done...
Oh, WAIT!
*stands up for the third time and very very carefully goes to tea station*
I shall make a reverse tea!
OWW!
*earth shakes*
*Slips and falls again*
*groans*
What have I done...
Oh, WAIT!
*stands up for the third time and very very carefully goes to tea station*
I shall make a reverse tea!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
QUACK QUACK
*waddles*
*grabs shattered tea cup fragment and uses it as a surfboard on spilt tea*
*grabs hose an quickly surfs around Allebie to tie up her legs*
*waddles*
*grabs shattered tea cup fragment and uses it as a surfboard on spilt tea*
*grabs hose an quickly surfs around Allebie to tie up her legs*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
SEPH!!! QUIT DOI--- *gets cut off in the middle*
*attempts to untie herself while holding tea*
*splashes tea on herself and on the duck lol*
*sighs and sits down to untie herself*
XIO!! Imagine if a customer comes in here right now lol
*attempts to untie herself while holding tea*
*splashes tea on herself and on the duck lol*
*sighs and sits down to untie herself*
XIO!! Imagine if a customer comes in here right now lol
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
KAI!! CAN YOU CAPTURE THAT DUCKKKK THAT JUST TIED ME UP???
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*Grabs one of the stools, steadying herself as the room shook from the Earthquack*
I don't want to do this Jo-jo...but you leave me no choice...
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*finally unties herself and grabs a cup of reverse tea*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
wait let me reverse him first lol
*carefully walks over*
I think we just need to pour this on him?
*hands both Kai and Xio a cup of tea*
*carefully walks over*
I think we just need to pour this on him?
*hands both Kai and Xio a cup of tea*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

