Children Of Chaos

omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Children Of Chaos
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
omgggg I have 26 missed owls stop
Woaaa that's so much :O


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
Night family!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
*munches cookie* :cute:
*sits obediently on couch*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Children Of Chaos
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 05:07 *munches cookie* :cute:
*sits obediently on couch*
Good boy....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 17:37
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 16:00 I'm off to have dinner now!
Eat well!
Ate a lot!! I'm too full now!
Wby?? Did you eat yet??
I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 07:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 17:37
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 16:00 I'm off to have dinner now!
Eat well!
Ate a lot!! I'm too full now!
Wby?? Did you eat yet??
I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D
I just woke up..and it's noon T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 07:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 17:37
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:01
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 16:00 I'm off to have dinner now!
Eat well!
Ate a lot!! I'm too full now!
Wby?? Did you eat yet??
I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D
I just woke up..and it's noon T-T
Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 07:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 17:37
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 16:01

Eat well!
Ate a lot!! I'm too full now!
Wby?? Did you eat yet??
I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D
I just woke up..and it's noon T-T
Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty
Oooo enjoying yourself??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:00
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 08:59
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 08:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 07:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 17:37

Ate a lot!! I'm too full now!
Wby?? Did you eat yet??
I did eat last night but not today XD Cuz i ate ice cream :D
I just woke up..and it's noon T-T
Lol I'm at a kovil rn and the landscape and scenery is so pretty
Oooo enjoying yourself??
Yup!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8