OOC Let's Chat!

hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! So... i decided to join Preptober... but as Latoya... that's allowed... right??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!

Also, I know I just finished Save Me, but I have a new book I’m writing now. :evil:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooooooo!! Is it for Preptober?? I hope u all like my story...

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 01:12 Oooooooo!! Is it for Preptober?? I hope u all like my story...
Yeah! It’s happening again where I end up writing an entire book because of NoNanWriMo. lol (actually, I thought about this awhile ago and forgot about it.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:29
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 01:12 Oooooooo!! Is it for Preptober?? I hope u all like my story...
Yeah! It’s happening again where I end up writing an entire book because of NoNanWriMo. lol (actually, I thought about this awhile ago and forgot about it.)
Cool!! Can't wait to read it!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩