OOC Let's Chat!

Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 22:40
Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:28 So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work 🥹🙏
Go to bed;-;
I did! I just woke up tho and i’m happy i could sleep in ^^ (even if my new definition of sleeping in is like 7am…)

PC: Cirrus Mooney
Ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:41
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 22:40
Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:28 So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work 🥹🙏
Go to bed;-;
I did! I just woke up tho and i’m happy i could sleep in ^^ (even if my new definition of sleeping in is like 7am…)
Sighhh:<
It's saturdayyy, realxx;-;
But yes do your hio work if it's so needed.

(But same Sleeping in till 7am so valid)

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor Who :)
OOOOOO

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:54
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor Who :)
OOOOOO
couldn't find the og post, but I'll be japanese nijas with my bffs

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
I actually have a story idea for Pretober! :D (forgot I had one awhile back that I really need to expand and actually work on. lol)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 23:00
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:54
Vesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor Who :)
OOOOOO
couldn't find the og post, but I'll be japanese nijas with my bffs
OOOO FUN I LOVE

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y’all

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Yesterday, 23:15 Hi y’all
Wsg

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
nano month is gonna be fun for you x-x

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.