RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : The more the merrier ig
House School preferences : Beauxbatons
Years preferences : 1st-2nd-3rd
Your RPG storyline idea : I need need need need interactions for Ophelie!!! I’m open to backdating for her first year meetings and such, but I also wanna rp a lot in her second year. This could be positive or negative interactions, i’m just looking for people for her to meet.
Additional info : Please owl me if you’re interested!Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : as many as possible!
Houses preferences : ravenclaw
Years preferences : any!!
Your RPG storyline idea : If allowed, I’d like to throw a part in the Ravenclaw common room! It would be sometime next year and not during the summer, since I feel that everyone is a bit busy with camp threads and such rn. i’ve also set up a separate sign up here, pls fill that out too if ur interested.
Additional info : admin, pls owl me if this is not allowedowl me if interested!
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : any amount really !!
Houses preferences : none, all are welcome!!
Years preferences : I specifically want other 1st years however 2nd years are welcome as well.
Your RPG storyline idea : I just really want Nellie to have a little group of friends to hang out with and go through the years with, I don’t really have a specific storyline idea currently I’m welcome to any type of dynamics from enemies to frenemies to best friends to crushes even ((boys and girls are welcome for any type of dynamics even crushes!!))
Additional info : I want people who are realistic to the years of our characters like if they have crushes on one another they’re eleven so obviously they’re just going to be holding hands and hugging if even that. I also want people who don’t really treat Nellie like she’s just the prettiest girl in the world or something just because she’s part-Veela. Thanks!!
Houses preferences : none, all are welcome!!
Years preferences : I specifically want other 1st years however 2nd years are welcome as well.
Your RPG storyline idea : I just really want Nellie to have a little group of friends to hang out with and go through the years with, I don’t really have a specific storyline idea currently I’m welcome to any type of dynamics from enemies to frenemies to best friends to crushes even ((boys and girls are welcome for any type of dynamics even crushes!!))
Additional info : I want people who are realistic to the years of our characters like if they have crushes on one another they’re eleven so obviously they’re just going to be holding hands and hugging if even that. I also want people who don’t really treat Nellie like she’s just the prettiest girl in the world or something just because she’s part-Veela. Thanks!!
“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” -Dolly Parton
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 2-4, will be a group thread
Houses preferences: any house or school
Years preferences: any
Your RPG storyline idea: Let’s let snotty rich kids be snotty rich kids at a formal event hosted for upper class pure-blood families. While the adults discuss their politics, the children are told to behave and make peace with each other. However, peace is the last thing on any of their minds when egos clash.
Additional info: ofc the only requirement is to be pure-blood and some social status. No preferences for anything else! Specific details such as date and location will be discussed in a group owl or dm, which I will create after gathering a few people. Please owl if interested!!





