Let's Chat!
I did! I just woke up tho and i’m happy i could sleep inClark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 22:40Go to bed;-;Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:28 So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work![]()
Let's Chat!
Sighhh:<Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:41I did! I just woke up tho and i’m happy i could sleep inClark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 22:40Go to bed;-;Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Yesterday, 22:28 So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work![]()
(even if my new definition of sleeping in is like 7am…)
It's saturdayyy, realxx;-;
But yes do your hio work if it's so needed.
(But same Sleeping in till 7am so valid)
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
OOOOOOVesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor WhoCassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?![]()
Let's Chat!
couldn't find the og post, but I'll be japanese nijas with my bffsCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:54OOOOOOVesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor WhoCassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?![]()
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
I actually have a story idea for Pretober!
(forgot I had one awhile back that I really need to expand and actually work on. lol)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OOOO FUN I LOVEIsla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 23:00couldn't find the og post, but I'll be japanese nijas with my bffsCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:54OOOOOOVesper Hawkins wrote: Yesterday, 22:36I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor WhoCassiopia Stellato wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?![]()
Let's Chat!
Hi y’all
Let's Chat!
nano month is gonna be fun for you x-x
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
