OOC Let's Chat!

Night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi chat

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hi lotus

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work 🥹🙏

PC: Cirrus Mooney
Ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor Who :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Dang thats a good one!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kullervo Ikonen wrote: Today, 22:28 So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work 🥹🙏
Go to bed;-;

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃