OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:24
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 19:10 I’m so exhausted
What happened…
Just been a long day that’s going to go on for even longer

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys imma go to bed

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, night! It's nearly 2pm here. No bed for me yet! :D Thankfully no school for me today, so I'm just hanigng with family that has come to visit and I'm finishing up my Librarian application. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
somehow managed to sprain my wrist today with absolutely no idea how :sweatingbullets:

OOC Let's Chat!
I finally entered vacation week, yay!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:34 I finally entered vacation week, yay!
:O me too!

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: Today, 20:36
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:34 I finally entered vacation week, yay!
:O me too!
Oh yay!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
I was on vacation for the last week

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:34 I finally entered vacation week, yay!
ISSYYYY

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 20:46
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:34 I finally entered vacation week, yay!
ISSYYYY
SHORTIEEEE

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium