Let's Chat!
Just been a long day that’s going to go on for even longer
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Guys imma go to bed
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Well, night! It's nearly 2pm here. No bed for me yet!
Thankfully no school for me today, so I'm just hanigng with family that has come to visit and I'm finishing up my Librarian application.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I finally entered vacation week, yay!
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
Oh yay!
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
I was on vacation for the last week
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
ISSYYYY
Let's Chat!
SHORTIEEEE
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium