Let's Chat!
HIII
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Guys how to I link things in my signature?
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
It's good
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Yeah but I wanna link my ency and shop to my signature!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Oh
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
OHHHH OKAY TYWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:09You just manually put the code in!putsmthereCode: Select all
[url=linhere]putsmthere[/url]
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Cool!! I might, but we'll see!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59Am thinking of trying it..Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:41Ah!! I don't have time to write a book for NANOPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41Preptober..in the prep room![]()
β©ππΎπΆππΆ π
ππ·ππππβ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |