Let's Chat!
Ikr..I'm keeping my phone on charge now..will be back soonLily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:02oh sucks girl...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
Let's Chat!
kk, byeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:02Ikr..I'm keeping my phone on charge now..will be back soonLily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:02oh sucks girl...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
PENELOPE!!!!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
*Wiggles in*
Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
*waves*
Hiiii!!
How's life going, everyone?
Hiiii!!
How's life going, everyone?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi!! Life's going okay so far. How abt u guys??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Terrible
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."