Children Of Chaos

stop I feel popular (I had 11 missed owls and 12 mentions)

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Children Of Chaos
Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 13:04 stop I feel popular (I had 11 missed owls and 12 mentions)
Ig you are popular!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
@Riley Bluestar :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Children Of Chaos
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:24 @Riley Bluestar :grin:
Lol let's mention here even more now? T-T
@Riley Bluescar

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."