OOC Let's Chat!

I am Joseph sims brother

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

OOC Let's Chat!
Gary Mason wrote: Today, 12:51 I am Joseph sims brother
Fr??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjects

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjects
Good luck!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:43
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 12:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48

These are how they look..
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Same ;-; Good luck!!
Lol..yess..
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!
T-T ig I'll try both of them on my character and then decide..
You can do that too!
I'm still stuck on mine 💔

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjects
TBH I expected the bad results on maths and physics, i'm bad at maths

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Urghhh

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:00 Urghhh
whatt happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:00 Urghhh
whatt happened?
My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 13:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:00 Urghhh
whatt happened?
My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
oh sucks girl...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9