How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 iβve seen you and more used to your former pfp. but you new one is cute !!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 brookline!!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Amalieeeee
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 willowww!! heya!
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 AMALIEEE
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 brookkkkkkk
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I KNOW YAAA
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I THINK I KNOW YOU TOO!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 REALLLYYYYYYY DAS CRAZYYY
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

