Let's Chat!
Wait r they getting togetherCory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:17… Cory and KennedyLianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:15Ohhh, whooo?Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years![]()
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
blah blah... blah.. blah blah blah.... blah blah
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Um Doc brown from back to the future or Ford PinesCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Let's Chat!
Oughhhh I love!Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 02:50Um Doc brown from back to the future or Ford PinesCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Let's Chat!
I want to dress up like one of them but they're both a favorite character too!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 50 minutes agoOughhhh I love!Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 02:50Um Doc brown from back to the future or Ford PinesCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Let's Chat!
squee! I’m honestly so excited for tomorrow!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |

