Let's Chat!
Me girly
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing handsCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:03Oooo fun! I’m still illllllIsla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 21:57Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
AWWW CUTE. I just made a shop dhhehehIsla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 22:11Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing handsCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:03Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
*wiggles into chat happily*
Let's Chat!
I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
HI EMMY
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
Let's Chat!
I'll check it out, maybe order from my inpc, because she needs banners. The mood boeards are so gooodddddCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:13AWWW CUTE. I just made a shop dhhehehIsla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 22:11Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing handsCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:03Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
Last edited by Isla Afton on 1 Oct 2026, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
HI CASS!!
Let's Chat!
Ohhh, whooo?Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton