
The celestial cabinet

I make banners, profile pictures, play lists etc!!!
Please give credits when using!!!
DiscountsFirst years get 25 percent off!!
Gryffindors get 25% off!!
First 3 orders are free!!first three are claimed
Form for orders!Profile picture 2 sickles (first years 43 potato peels)Reducio
Simple banner 3 sickles (first years 65 potato peels)Reducio
Floating banner 4 sickles (first years 87 potato peels)Reducio
Playlist 5 sickles (first years 109 potato peels)
ReducioCassiopiaβs playlist!
I have a dream - ABBA
Roslyn - Bon Iver
1979 - The Smashing Pumpkins
Decode - Paramore
Girl almighty - One Direction
Mood board 6 sickles (first years 130 potato peels)Reducio
Reducio
Name:
House:
Year:
Product:
Shape:
Color:
Style:
Details:
Image references and for what they are:
Text:
Symbols or icons:
Discounts:
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
Notes:
If ordering a playlist please fill this out.
Name:
House:
Year:
Mood board along with playlist? (3 extra sickles)
How many songs? (If more than 10 songs it costs an extra sickle)
Color of text?
Genres:
Artists:
Anything else?
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
House:
Year:
Product:
Shape:
Color:
Style:
Details:
Image references and for what they are:
Text:
Symbols or icons:
Discounts:
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
Notes:
If ordering a playlist please fill this out.
Name:
House:
Year:
Mood board along with playlist? (3 extra sickles)
How many songs? (If more than 10 songs it costs an extra sickle)
Color of text?
Genres:
Artists:
Anything else?
Send by owl or in this thread?
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 2 Oct 2026, 00:54, edited 10 times in total.

The celestial cabinet
@Cassiopia Stellato are there any examples?
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

The celestial cabinet
Im making them now!!

The celestial cabinet
K, ty!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

The celestial cabinet
All of them are posted!!Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 20:39K, ty!

The celestial cabinet
Name: Amanda Clarke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Product: Simple banner
Shape: Well, rectangle, squarish
Color: Mostly yellow, golds, light beiges, creams, whites.
Style: Hufflepuff, light academia
Details: Can you put the Hufflepuff Emblem pls? And also if you include fc can you put mine? I'll owl you.
Image references and for what they are: Erm... none? sry!
Text:
Amanda Clarke
Hufflepuff
Symbols or icons: Books?
Discounts: First three orders free?
Send by owl or in this thread? This thread
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Sure!
Notes: Owl me if you need any more details!
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Product: Simple banner
Shape: Well, rectangle, squarish
Color: Mostly yellow, golds, light beiges, creams, whites.
Style: Hufflepuff, light academia
Details: Can you put the Hufflepuff Emblem pls? And also if you include fc can you put mine? I'll owl you.
Image references and for what they are: Erm... none? sry!
Text:
Amanda Clarke
Hufflepuff
Symbols or icons: Books?
Discounts: First three orders free?
Send by owl or in this thread? This thread
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Sure!
Notes: Owl me if you need any more details!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

The celestial cabinet
Name: Emiline Hunter
House: Puff
Year: 4th!
Product: Simple Banner
Shape: Rectangle
Color: autumn/ fall vibes please!
Style: semi halloweeny if you can
Details: Just owl me if you need more
Image references and for what they are: at bottom
Text: Let the adventure begin
Symbols or icons: pumpkin please
Discounts: Uhhhh not sure
Send by owl or in this thread?: Owl please!
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Ofccc
Notes: outfit below please
House: Puff
Year: 4th!
Product: Simple Banner
Shape: Rectangle
Color: autumn/ fall vibes please!
Style: semi halloweeny if you can
Details: Just owl me if you need more
Image references and for what they are: at bottom
Text: Let the adventure begin
Symbols or icons: pumpkin please
Discounts: Uhhhh not sure
Send by owl or in this thread?: Owl please!
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Ofccc
Notes: outfit below please
Reducio

Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Oct 2026, 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

The celestial cabinet
Accepted!!! Order will be complete soon!!!Amanda Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 22:18 Name: Amanda Clarke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Product: Simple banner
Shape: Well, rectangle, squarish
Color: Mostly yellow, golds, light beiges, creams, whites.
Style: Hufflepuff, light academia
Details: Can you put the Hufflepuff Emblem pls? And also if you include fc can you put mine? I'll owl you.
Image references and for what they are: Erm... none? sry!
Text:
Amanda Clarke
Hufflepuff
Symbols or icons: Books?
Discounts: First three orders free?
Send by owl or in this thread? This thread
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Sure!
Notes: Owl me if you need any more details!
your the first order so your order is free!!
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 1 Oct 2026, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

The celestial cabinet
Accepted!!! Order will be complete soon!!!Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 22:20 Name: Emiline Hunter
House: Puff
Year: 4th!
Product: Simple Banner
Shape: Rectangle
Color: autumn/ fall vibes please!
Style: semi halloweeny if you can
Details: Just owl me if you need more
Image references and for what they are: at bottom
Text: Let the adventure begin
Symbols or icons: pumpkin please
Discounts: Uhhhh not sure
Send by owl or in this thread?: Owl please!
Can I display your finished product in my shop? Ofccc
Notes: outfit below pleaseReducio
your the second order so your order is free!!

The celestial cabinet
Name: Lianna Irinova
House: School: Ilvermorny
Year: first
Product: moodboard
Shape: Rectangle
Color: Dark purple, indigo and dark green with gold touches
Style: Old money, spoiled brat
Details: Owl me if you need
Image references and for what they are: Her PInterest if you need the fc and some ideas
Text: her name and quote "I don't need your love, I have a trustfund"
Symbols or icons: Uhh, dunno?
Discounts: Do friends get discounts?
Send by owl or in this thread? Owl pls
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
House: School: Ilvermorny
Year: first
Product: moodboard
Shape: Rectangle
Color: Dark purple, indigo and dark green with gold touches
Style: Old money, spoiled brat
Details: Owl me if you need
Image references and for what they are: Her PInterest if you need the fc and some ideas
Text: her name and quote "I don't need your love, I have a trustfund"
Symbols or icons: Uhh, dunno?
Discounts: Do friends get discounts?
Send by owl or in this thread? Owl pls
Can I display your finished product in my shop?
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton







