𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
OhkkkkAaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05Will take the owl!Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00Choose one!!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:39Ohhh cooollllPenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:18@Aaron SchwartzPenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:54
Alright so..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.
I'll also have one please!!
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
For how long and what will happen?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08OhkkkkAaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05Will take the owl!Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00Choose one!!
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Any unmarked potions
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I just said what will happen T-T..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09For how long and what will happen?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08OhkkkkAaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05Will take the owl!
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
1 HOUR
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
AlrightPenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09I just said what will happen T-T..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09For how long and what will happen?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
1 HOUR
*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Lol..now I can see wherever you go!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31AlrightPenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09I just said what will happen T-T..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09For how long and what will happen?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
1 HOUR
*walks around to see footsteps following him*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47Lol..now I can see wherever you go!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31AlrightPenelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09I just said what will happen T-T..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09For how long and what will happen?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
1 HOUR
*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Your own footsteps trace..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:00Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47Lol..now I can see wherever you go!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31Alright
*walks around to see footsteps following him*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh... *tries to cast a spell to make footsteps fade, nothing happens*Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:57Your own footsteps trace..Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:00Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47Lol..now I can see wherever you go!
Damn it
Oh well, it's only an hour, I'll just stay here
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid idea to get us killed or worse expelled
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
