OOC Let's Chat!

Yay everybody!!!!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:10 Facts...
Suree
if this was irl it would be too rude for me T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:20
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Dragon costume?
Yep!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys pls donate I need money for a camo cloak cause after my owl I'll have 1 sickle and 12 knuts

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:39 Guys pls donate I need money for a camo cloak cause after my owl I'll have 1 sickle and 12 knuts
Try donation threads..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:24
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:10 Facts...
Suree
if this was irl it would be too rude for me T-T
Sorry...
Maybe the emotions would've been a bit different
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:25
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:20
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Dragon costume?
Yep!
With real fire?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

OOC Let's Chat!
QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 39 minutes ago QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Well I don't celebrate Halloween my fav character is Hermione or Ginny

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 39 minutes ago QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I'm being a sailor! <3 What are you going to be??

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 35 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 39 minutes ago QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I'm being a sailor! <3 What are you going to be??
I’m being Jessie and my gf is being buzz light year from Toy Story!!!!
Laura Büttner wrote: 35 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 39 minutes ago QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
Well I don't celebrate Halloween my fav character is Hermione or Ginny
They are both iconssss my fav is probably Ellie form tlou!

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)