𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:18
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:54

Image posted by the member
Alright so..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.
@Aaron Schwartz
Ohhh cooollll
I'll also have one please!!
Choose one!!
Will take the owl!
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:18

@Aaron Schwartz
Ohhh cooollll
I'll also have one please!!
Choose one!!
Will take the owl!
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
For how long and what will happen?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Any unmarked potions

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 17:39

Ohhh cooollll
I'll also have one please!!
Choose one!!
Will take the owl!
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
For how long and what will happen?
I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:00

Choose one!!
Will take the owl!
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
For how long and what will happen?
I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR
Alright

*walks around to see footsteps following him*

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:05

Will take the owl!
Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
For how long and what will happen?
I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR
Alright

*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Lol..now I can see wherever you go!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:08

Ohkkkk
Interesting..
Tiny magical footprints will follow behind you wherever you go..
For how long and what will happen?
I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR
Alright

*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Lol..now I can see wherever you go!
Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09

For how long and what will happen?
I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR
Alright

*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Lol..now I can see wherever you go!
Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?
Your own footsteps trace..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:57
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 19:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:47
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 18:09

I just said what will happen T-T..
1 HOUR
Alright

*walks around to see footsteps following him*
Lol..now I can see wherever you go!
Wait, so like a different pair of footsteps follow me or I just leave a trace of my footsteps for an hour?
Your own footsteps trace..
Oh... *tries to cast a spell to make footsteps fade, nothing happens*

Damn it

Oh well, it's only an hour, I'll just stay here

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid idea to get us killed or worse expelled

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile