Children Of Chaos

Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03

Why not?
Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37

Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:41

Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:42

That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..
It is for me~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:43
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......
I understand.. thank God tomorrow's a holiday!
And the 2 days after that....
Saturday is not a holiday ig..
It is for me~
Ohh gooddd

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Hey guys can someone donate to me for a camo cloak cause Ill have 1 sickle and 12 knits once I've bought my owl

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Yeah I know I'm broke

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Children Of Chaos
We are broke too!! T-T
I don't even have 20 galleons myself!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
I have 15 gallons right now but after my pet I won't even have 1 gallon so pls donate I need a camo cloak

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺