Children Of Chaos

Afternoon everyone!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 16:12
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 15:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
nope I had mah last exams

@Lily Clarke
Jessica Matthews
ooooh, did ya agree??
going to lol

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Ooooò

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 11:41
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 16:12
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 15:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
nope I had mah last exams

@Lily Clarke
Jessica Matthews
ooooh, did ya agree??
going to lol
Ooooo hope ur date goes well~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:31 I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..
Why not?

~you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love~

Children Of Chaos
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:31 I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..
Why not?
Stomach pain..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:31 I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..
Why not?
Stomach pain..
Same.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:31 I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..
Why not?
Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:37
Lilly Lightwood wrote: Today, 16:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:31 I did not go to school today and tomorrow is a holiday..
Why not?
Stomach pain..
Same.....
That problem?? For me it is..
Yup....I can't get up from the bed......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9