𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

*pops in*
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:01 Anyone whats magic chocolates??
I want some too!!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03 Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:53





(I wasn't sure if you wanted effects or not lol so I just made it with a "normal" effect and "normal" taste (sorta)) :)
Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????
Umm, ok
It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:11
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03 Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:54

Ooh ty!*sips tea* *spits it out* Why is it so salty????
Umm, ok
It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:19 *Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:11
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03 Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 12:56 *gasps*

I thought you wanted the mint tea? I totally didn't add a little bit salt and sugar! :)

*hands over a pack of sugar and mint*

Well, try adding this!


Umm, ok
It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!
Yeah.. *pays her with fake money* Goodbye! And the money is just like the tea!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
that's great! Have an amazing day!

*waves goodbye, then looks at money*

Waitttt....is this...

*eyes widen*
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:25
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:19 *Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:11
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03 Do you like it?
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03

Umm, ok
It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!
Yeah.. *pays her with fake money* Goodbye! And the money is just like the tea!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*watches the scam happen* uhh...

can i get some biscuits

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:32 that's great! Have an amazing day!

*waves goodbye, then looks at money*

Waitttt....is this...

*eyes widen*
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:25
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:19 *Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:11
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:03 Do you like it?

It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!
Yeah.. *pays her with fake money* Goodbye! And the money is just like the tea!
Lalalalala

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:09 *pops in*
Penelope Kneen wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:01 Anyone whats magic chocolates??
I want some too!!
Image posted by the member
Alright so..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
AMANDA!!

*looks out, then comes back in*

Oh, well...I guess she missed out on the CHOCOLATES!

@Penelope Kneen Can I have the second one? The star one?

:D

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:52
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:32 that's great! Have an amazing day!

*waves goodbye, then looks at money*

Waitttt....is this...

*eyes widen*
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:25
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:19 *Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:11

It's...ok *spills it all in the corner when Bella isn't looking* Finished!
Yeah.. *pays her with fake money* Goodbye! And the money is just like the tea!
Lalalalala

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 14:00 AMANDA!!

*looks out, then comes back in*

Oh, well...I guess she missed out on the CHOCOLATES!

@Penelope Kneen Can I have the second one? The star one?

:D

Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:52
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:32 that's great! Have an amazing day!

*waves goodbye, then looks at money*

Waitttt....is this...

*eyes widen*
Amanda Clarke wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:25
Bella Light wrote: 1 Oct 2026, 13:19 *Looks the other direction*

So glad you liked it!

Yeah.. *pays her with fake money* Goodbye! And the money is just like the tea!
Lalalalala
Okieeee..
Image posted by the member
Butterflies will follow you everywhere you go!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."