𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Yea I do and I know was making a joke

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey can I have a potion

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hello!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey so I think I found a date still owling he's called Kullervo Ikonen

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Cool!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Am going back to mah dorm..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Alright, I'm back!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hello hello! How's business? A nightmare or a sweet dream?
Last edited by Amanda Clarke on 1 Oct 2026, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Any customers??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Me me!
Btw did you recieve my owl?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin