Let's Chat!
Helllooo!
currently rewatching wild Krats bc it's the only kids show I still love- PLEASE KRIS AND MARTIN COME BACK TO MY AREA (they've done lives here a couple years ago but I missed each one)
Last edited by Kip Monroy on 1 Oct 2026, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Woa cool!Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 06:41 Helllooo!currently rewatching wild Krats bc it's the only kids show I still love- PLEASE KRIS AND MARTIN COME BACK TO MY AREA (they've done lives here a couple years ago but I missed each one)
Let's Chat!
*giggles!*Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 22:54*giggles and pokes back!*Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 13:18*Pokes*Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 16:23Absolutely!!!Meyra Lancaster wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:31Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:22
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
*smirks!*
![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
That makes two of us
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
I am so sorry....River Grimes wrote: Today, 04:27hes getting old, and they havent decided on if anything would work. They said they could do a surgery, but it would possibly kill him. So right now, i dont think we are doing much.Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:33Aw man, how's ur dog doing?...is there any way it could be cured?River Grimes wrote: Today, 01:35Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with that
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |