RPGs Partners Requests

Latoya Driskell wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 23:20 Two requests:
1.
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : any
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : any
Your RPG storyline idea : During the Explore the Wild event Latoya meets new people and gains some relationships (they all don't have to be friends, I want a variety. Some friends, some enemies, some frenemies, some acquaintances, etc)
Additional info : Owl me if interested!! (Or if I take too long to reply, owl my PC)
2.
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : any
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : any
Your RPG storyline idea : During the Fall Ball/iNPC period, Latoya needs to meet new people. Maybe a date to the Fall Ball or Halloween Party or a partner for the Haunted Maze will be appreciated too!!
Additional info : Owl me if interested!!
Bumping!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

RPGs Partners Requests
Nicola Parker wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 21:17
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : One
Houses preferences : Any house, any school
Years preferences : 2nd
Your RPG storyline idea : Nic is, obviously, going to the ball. She, considering her environment, grew up in the fame and gala and fancy life, so she knows how to have the attention. However, she'll attend alone. Your character, at the ball, attracted by her Lovely Creature uhhh... aura, invites her to a dance and spend the whole night together. Your character may or may not develop a crush on her, and they'd keep contact through letters. She's a muggleborn, but one could say she's a pureblood due to her behavior.
Additional info : Can be a boy or a girl, idm, please owl Nic or dm me celvsrep for more info! I will be picky for this.
Bumping ¡!

"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"