Profile picture rating

Inf/10 thank you girl, but for me it was a bit stretched, but now I think this one is perfect

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓹

Profile picture rating
inf/10 Lol I love this one too. I envy that fit

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Profile picture rating
Inf/10 yeah right?! That girl has beautiful outfits that I envy so so so much

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓹

Profile picture rating
1000/10 so pretty!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
1000000000/10 so beautiful as always!! :wow:

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓹

Profile picture rating
inf/10 you too girl <3

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency