Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
nope I had mah last exams

@Lily Clarke
Jessica Matthews

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 15:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
nope I had mah last exams

@Lily Clarke
Jessica Matthews
Ooo how did it go??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41 Umm what are you guys talking about??
Lol we were singing the song, Mr. Brightside from the Killers

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 15:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:53 Damm was I the only one who went to school today ?? T-T
nope I had mah last exams

@Lily Clarke
Jessica Matthews
ooooh, did ya agree??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Children Of Chaos
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:08
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41 Umm what are you guys talking about??
Lol we were singing the song, Mr. Brightside from the Killers
T-T OHH

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."