What does it mean to you?

Nyquil

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Owl don't ask my why... idk either

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Glasses

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

What does it mean to you?
Telescope again, don't askk

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
stars

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Constellations

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Magnificent

What does it mean to you?
Malificent (that Disney character or something. Please don't ask)

STA: 6 EVA: 8 STR: 5 WIS: 9 AP: 5 ACC: 7
Sixth Sense | Prodigal Charms Learner
"mindset first, actions second.” -unknown

What does it mean to you?
Sleeping beauty

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |