Let's Chat!
Nothing like trying to study while waiting in a hospital
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
You okayyyy gurlll?!!1
Let's Chat!
Oh I'm grand! My Ma is experiencing a bit of pain so I'm here with her just in case
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Okay! I hope your ma gets less painEmily Shephard wrote: Today, 10:46Oh I'm grand! My Ma is experiencing a bit of pain so I'm here with her just in case![]()
Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 00:05Literally anything with @Remy Break and Somebunny loves me my pet ap rpCory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Hi ppl!
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Let's Chat!
Ooh uhh name all of Harry’s three kids
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."