𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah what did we miss
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh... we should make it alive again!!^^ If anyone is active...
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
how
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Nick Jameson @Nessarose Goldwins
So I have questions about y'all "orders" for the Magic Cellar for the Fun Fall Event. Like, do you guys understand what this event is? Also, yes, we are charging actual h.io currency for the "bundles" because a lot of work will be going into them...I can cancel it all if it's too confusing?...
So I have questions about y'all "orders" for the Magic Cellar for the Fun Fall Event. Like, do you guys understand what this event is? Also, yes, we are charging actual h.io currency for the "bundles" because a lot of work will be going into them...I can cancel it all if it's too confusing?...
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"