𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I want to make sure it goes well and all your efforts for something like this is worthy!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I have no idea what you mean .... >.> its all good lol
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I posted the Event!viewtopic.php?t=49433#p1822627
How OOC requests will work: like we normally do our other orders!
How IC requests will work: the appropriate people would provide me the "effects" of the items they chosen and then I will combine them into a full 200+ word worthy RP + graphics then post it as one big post here in the Magic Cellar for these peeps.![]()
Last edited by Xio Arcana on 30 Sep 2026, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hiii!
What did I miss?
What did I miss?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ohh that so cool!
XIO! IT LOOKS SO NICE!!!
XIO! IT LOOKS SO NICE!!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."