𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 05:29 Ooh! Yummy! ... do we have to actually pay? Cos I'm kinda broke ... If I do need to pay I'll wash dishes.
This is for an event we are planning for the Fall/Halloween season :) You can still get regular drinks/foods + effects if someone is available to provide them until then :)

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I help?

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 05:31 Can I help?
I'm sure Bella or anyone on the current menu will appreciate the help! :) If/When we get orders and if someone is not available you (and anybody interested) can step in to help! We typically follow the formula:

Food/Drink item > Special effect that occurs because of the item they picked (Dealer's Choice - i.e can be good or bad, but since this is a special event we are hoping for more good effects) > Select a image to depict the "effect"

Please let me know if any of you have questions!

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 05:34
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 05:31 Can I help?
I'm sure Bella or anyone on the current menu will appreciate the help! :) If/When we get orders and if someone is not available you (and anybody interested) can step in to help! We typically follow the formula:

Food/Drink item > Special effect that occurs because of the item they picked (Dealer's Choice - i.e can be good or bad, but since this is a special event we are hoping for more good effects) > Select a image to depict the "effect"

Please let me know if any of you have questions!
So, for example, someone eats a pumpkin pie, and it rains down leaves of good luck on them?

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tho college is keeping me busy, can I help too??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Exactly Nessarose! And I personally would use somethin like this for that case:
Image posted by the member


And yes Diana! You or Latoya can help as long as you follow along that formula above! When we get orders, I'll offer "sign-ups" for things if the current employees haven't claimed them :)

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Gotcha!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Be sure to get creative! Use that imagination! It can effect the room, the area around them, their voice, their hair, their bodies, you can give them temporary powers they can use in The Magic Cellar! The possibilities are endless, but remember we are aiming for positive and good "effects" since its a special menu (and we're charging money)! Also be sure to include "time stamps" for how long the "effects" last, it helps the customers not feel like its a trap or curse of some way!

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Gotcha!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yup! Looks like I’ll have to retire my bad effects!😭
Last edited by Tessa Brown on 30 Sep 2026, 06:17, edited 1 time in total.