Let's Chat!

Ooo! Good luck at school!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
My favorite thing about the book I'm writing is that my first 2ish chapters are in a small notebook that has obviously by the paper in it been dropped (on accident I promise) in a puddle
Let's Chat!
i have like a whole idea for a story in my head
will it ever be written?
probably not hahahah
will it ever be written?
probably not hahahah
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
That's why I've got only six chapters of mine writtenLeo Noxley wrote: Today, 02:51 i have like a whole idea for a story in my head
will it ever be written?
probably not hahahah
Let's Chat!
maybe for nov this year ill try
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! I drew a person yesterday and they didn't look horrible! I also drew a demon with many faces that has tentacles. And if you have watched Nimona, I drew Nimona when she's a tiny child (but like the one with black hair who's a boy).
Let's Chat!
Lol, lost all motivation to write for breeDiana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:48omgggggggggggg hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! miss u tooo & totally did not recognize youWillow Starch wrote: Today, 00:46HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's BreeDiana Pairie wrote: Today, 00:44I second thisAngel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41how about north?Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.Missed ya!
How have ya been?!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I mean, I started out with a small short story I thought I’d never finish for NoNanWriMo, but now it’s a finished book that I hope to publish.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
yeah maybe ill do nanowrimo this year but i also know ill be doing it on here too if we do that event again so
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS