Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Evil Laughter is my thing! Also, I win!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Muahahaha *steals trophy* I shall laugh evilly now!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*teleports them through the spiderverse into Miles Morales's earth and Spiderman (whichever one) grabs you and runs off with you* *cue evil laughter*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Uses the Spots' portals to steal it back

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Grabs it then teleports to Total drama island

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh no. We have been teleported again. *puts on spidersuit and does cool flips, spider Gwen stuff, before using a web to swing by while also using another one to grab the cup* Muahaha!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The cup was an illusion made by Loki! I have the real cup!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No!!! *grabs a flerkin and sets it to the task of stealing the cup. Cup turns out to be a portkey and takes them to a very suspicious graveyard* Well... I'll be.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My name is Voldemort! Come to die, Isabella Dín