𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yesss. ..I had texted ic T-TDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 20:23 Penelope u have a dorm?? That's so cool!! Unless u meant Hufflepuff dorm than ignore that
I WONT BE HERE FOR SERVICE FOR 7 HOURS!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh oki. Oh, Penelope have fun w/ whatever ur doing for 7hrs unless it's school...Penelope Kneen wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 02:33Yesss. ..I had texted ic T-TDiana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 20:23 Penelope u have a dorm?? That's so cool!! Unless u meant Hufflepuff dorm than ignore that
I WONT BE HERE FOR SERVICE FOR 7 HOURS!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Good luck w/ school!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
No problem!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
For those checking in later, we are proposing that we actually charge for these bundles (which I will disburse the amount to everyone at the end of the event) primarily due to the effort that will go into each order! And this will be IC or OOC, this will be confirmed when an order is submitted! If any of you have any concerns please let me know!Xio Arcana wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 01:24Anyways, here is the Fall Special Menu (Bundles):Fall Ball Date Bundle (4 Galleons) (The idea is it's for 2 people going to the Fall Ball together)
(2 G per person is fair I think...)ReducioAppetizers - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 2) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Steak & Mashed Potatoes
-Short Ribs + Veggies
-Spaghetti + Meatballs
-Lasagna + Garlic Bread
Drinks (Pick 2) - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
-Coffee (various)
-Juice (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
-Smashed Pumpkin Pie Slice
-S'mores
Going Solo Bundle (1 Galleons)ReducioAppetizers - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 1) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Steak & Mashed Potatoes
-Short Ribs + Veggies
-Spaghetti + Meatballs
-Lasagna + Garlic Bread
Drinks (Pick 1) - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
-Coffee (various)
-Juice (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
-Smashed Pumpkin Pie Slice
-S'mores
I'm Here for the Magic Cellar! Bundle (8 Sickles)(Half a Galleon)ReducioAppetizer (Pick 1) - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 1) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Gnocchi + Risotto
-Fish + Chips
Drink - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
*And a Unmarked Potion + Magic Trick*
And everyone else who wants to stop by without an order will have REGULAR drinks/food and the option of EITHER a Unmarked Potion OR Magic Trick upon visit.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll pay w/ grpahics!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |