𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 20:23 Penelope u have a dorm?? That's so cool!! Unless u meant Hufflepuff dorm than ignore that
Yesss. ..I had texted ic T-T

I WONT BE HERE FOR SERVICE FOR 7 HOURS!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 02:33
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 20:23 Penelope u have a dorm?? That's so cool!! Unless u meant Hufflepuff dorm than ignore that
Yesss. ..I had texted ic T-T

I WONT BE HERE FOR SERVICE FOR 7 HOURS!
Oh oki. Oh, Penelope have fun w/ whatever ur doing for 7hrs unless it's school...

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
School! T-T IMAY COME EARLY TODAY THOUGH

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Good luck w/ school!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thenk youu

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
No problem!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
<3

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 01:24
Anyways, here is the Fall Special Menu (Bundles):
Fall Ball Date Bundle (4 Galleons) (The idea is it's for 2 people going to the Fall Ball together)
(2 G per person is fair I think...)
Reducio
Appetizers - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 2) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Steak & Mashed Potatoes
-Short Ribs + Veggies
-Spaghetti + Meatballs
-Lasagna + Garlic Bread
Drinks (Pick 2) - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
-Coffee (various)
-Juice (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
-Smashed Pumpkin Pie Slice
-S'mores

Going Solo Bundle (1 Galleons)
Reducio
Appetizers - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 1) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Steak & Mashed Potatoes
-Short Ribs + Veggies
-Spaghetti + Meatballs
-Lasagna + Garlic Bread
Drinks (Pick 1) - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
-Coffee (various)
-Juice (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
-Smashed Pumpkin Pie Slice
-S'mores

I'm Here for the Magic Cellar! Bundle (8 Sickles)(Half a Galleon)
Reducio
Appetizer (Pick 1) - Nick + (Let us know if you need help)
- Soup (various)
- Salad (various)
Entrees (Pick 1) - Tess & Laura - (Aaron?)
-Gnocchi + Risotto
-Fish + Chips
Drink - Bella + (Let us know if you'll need additional help)
-Tea (various)
Desserts (Pick 1) - Penelope + Tess + Laura
-Velvet Chocolates
*And a Unmarked Potion + Magic Trick*

And everyone else who wants to stop by without an order will have REGULAR drinks/food and the option of EITHER a Unmarked Potion OR Magic Trick upon visit.
For those checking in later, we are proposing that we actually charge for these bundles (which I will disburse the amount to everyone at the end of the event) primarily due to the effort that will go into each order! And this will be IC or OOC, this will be confirmed when an order is submitted! If any of you have any concerns please let me know! :)

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh! Yummy! ... do we have to actually pay? Cos I'm kinda broke ... If I do need to pay I'll wash dishes.

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll pay w/ grpahics!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩