Every Flavor Bean Locations

4th ty!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th bean!

┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Hendrik Van der Leclerc
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈
Simply lovely!
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
┈┈
┈┈
┈┈

Every Flavor Bean Locations
5th thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd thanks!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
seventh XD

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait