What does it mean to you?

You

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

What does it mean to you?
You and me belong togethee

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
Me and my gf

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

What does it mean to you?
Partner

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

What does it mean to you?
partner in crime!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

What does it mean to you?
Fugitive

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

What does it mean to you?
Fun Mulch Diggum

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen