OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now! :D What do you guys think of it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OMG!! THATS SOOOO BRILLIANT

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 21:27
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now! :D What do you guys think of it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OMG!! THATS SOOOO BRILLIANT
EMILINE!!! almost done with your order(s)

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 21:29 *flops*
Imma try and get your reply done today
I know I should do Kennedy’s replies tho

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 21:35
Lianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 21:29 *flops*
Imma try and get your reply done today
I know I should do Kennedy’s replies tho
Oh dw, as always, i can wait, mostly now that i'm about to get a bussy week next week

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I generated a ai photo that was a mash of Emma Watson and Lindsay Lohan and it looked almost exactly as I do irl......

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh! Is that good or bad…?

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 21:44 Omg I generated a ai photo that was a mash of Emma Watson and Lindsay Lohan and it looked almost exactly as I do irl......
But it's like divaa

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Xu wrote: Yesterday, 21:47 Ooh! Is that good or bad…?
Totally awesomeeeee

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
β€œYOU SPEAK INTO THE VOID WITH THE TONE OF SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE HAVING A DIRECT CONVERSATION” - some private pinterest account to an account that made a rather rude comment about something that was reposted on pinterest

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff