OOC Let's Chat!

New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now! :D What do you guys think of it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now! :D What do you guys think of it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OooOOO cuteeeee

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:37
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 20:35 I wanna code but also do a rp reply, but i need to chooseeee *flops dramatically brcause she is unable to choose*
I spun the wheel. You got *drumroll* a rp reply!
Oh yay! It hadn't occured to me, tyyy

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo everybunny

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Bonjour! No idea why I’m speaking French but it means β€˜hello’

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hruuu

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine! currently working on a reply, hbu?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Sameee

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:40 New banner for Fall Ball! I'm working on Dyl's now! :D What do you guys think of it?

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ahhh I love it!!!!

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes